CONDITIONS OF SALE
- All prices on this website include GST.
- Please check your order on arrival as NO CLAIMS WILL BE RECOGNISED AFTER 7 DAYS OF ORDER RECEIPT.
- Colours in pictures are to be used as a guide only, as the colour replication of your monitor may not always capture exact colour. Please allow for this when selecting your bulbs.
- All individual varieties are packaged separetely and priced accordingly. Is is not possible to choose your own combinations. Collections have been offered to provide labelled individual varieties at a discounted price.
- The availability of products cannot always be assured as seasonal growing variations have an impact at harvest.
Bulbs are despatched from mid March for our Spring flowering catalogue, from mid May for our Summer flowering catalogue, from mid July for our Summer/Autumn catalogue and from mind October for our Christmas special catalogue. We utilise Australia Post for most orders and road transport companies for orders consisting of several parcels. WA, QLD, SA and TAS customers - please note that due to Quarantine restrictions, some products are not available for purchase and deliveries to your state will be delayed to nominated timelines.
BACK ORDERS: Occasionally a delay is experienced with some varieties coming from other farms. If a stock problem arises, we will contact you and advise you of an expected delivery date or follow your instructions regarding an alternative, credit or refund.
ADDITIONS TO ORDERS: Once an order is placed, it cannot be altered and any addition is treated as a new order and handled seperately with a new freight charge.
CANCELLATION OF ORDERS: Orders may only be cancelled prior to despatch. An administration fee of 20% will be held and the balance refunded or credited to your account as per your instruction.
CARING OF YOUR BULBS
- Please unpack your bulbs immediately upon arrival. Airflow is essential to maintain quality. We cannot assume responsibility for losses due to inadequate storage at your premises.
- All orders are provided with easy to follow growing notes. It should be recognised that there are various types of soils, climates and seasonal factors that affect growing and flowering performance. Refer to cultural notes.
- If you are not happy with your bulbs or plants on arrival, please contact us and detail your concerns. Where agreed, we will exchange or replace the goods, credit your account or refund your money.
- If your bulbs or plants look fine on arrival but do not perform according to reasonable expectations, please contact our Customer Service Team who will offer advice and alternative growing techniques where suitable. Where agreed, we will exchange or replace the goods, credit your account or refund your money